This is a journal about Elaine Lisle's paintings and art events                                                     |     Visit My Site

Friday, March 19, 2010

New Studio

March, 2010
I have been told I MUST start a blog if I want to improve my visibility as an artist, so here goes...

So I am writing for fans of my art...if you are reading this, I hope that's what you are! I plan to post interesting perspectives on what I'm working on, like how I decide what to paint, news on shows and workshops offered...

I moved my studio back to the Mill in Manayunk in February... (where I was for 15 years before moving to East Falls for 2 years, then regrouping and working at home for the past year.) I love it!  It's great because it's on the 1st floor, no more steps to lug things up and down! About 300 sf, decent north light. I installed halogen track lighting and built a new work table. Nothing like new space and new furniture to get the creative juices flowing...